Discerning homeowners understand the transformative power of reflective light in an interior space. High-shine surfaces bounce light around a room to extend the visual space in a stylish way. Whether you desire a dramatic mirror-like ceiling coating to reflect high-end chandeliers or a luxurious high-gloss bathroom paint treatment, finding the right contractor to create that flawless high-sheen finish demands the very best in the business.
Knowing how to choose a high gloss painting service will ensure your paint job is applied perfectly and lasts for years to come. In the sea of available paint companies, it’s not easy to pinpoint which one deserves your business. You’ll want to look for candidates who are experienced, reputable — and what else, precisely?
What to Look for in a High Gloss Painting Contractor
Know how to choose a good high gloss painting company by looking for the qualities that separate the pros from the rest. Our painting contractors approach every project as a unique experience, adjusting their approach to accommodate all factors to provide the best high-shine finish possible for your surfaces.
Shoreline High Gloss offers a superior preparation and painting process to nail a pristine finish for every home, every time.
The Benefits of Choosing Shoreline Certified High Gloss Painting Contractors
When you pick Shoreline High Gloss as your high gloss paint contractor, you know you’ll receive best-in-class service and products. You’ll enjoy these core benefits when you partner with us in New York or Palm Beach.
A High Gloss Paint Application Handled With Care
We take immense pride in our work, which is why we’re known for our quality finishes. We want your surfaces to look their best, so we treat your property as if it’s our own, applying careful preparation to ensure a breathtakingly beautiful sheen. Here’s what we’ll do:
- We protect your property: We take paint prep very seriously. Our specialists always paper floors, tape around windows, cover tiles, safeguard furniture, cover decorative hardware, wrap exposed plumbing and more. When we say we’ll thoroughly protect your home, flooring and furnishings, we mean it.
- We fix imperfections, sand and prime to perfection: A top-quality gloss finish starts with a flawless base. We catch and fill every nail hole and wall flaw, no matter how small. Walls, cabinetry and trim undergo several passes of spackling, caulking, sanding, primer and careful review to create the smoothest pre-paint foundation.
- We inhibit particulate interference with your finish: Shoreline High Gloss professionals have perfected the process to create a dust-free, mirror-like paint finish. Our team thoroughly cleans and wipes down surfaces with denatured alcohol to a white-glove-worthy standard to prevent surface dust from settling in paint coatings.
The High Gloss Experts in Your Corner
With more than 35 years of experience in the painting industry, our team’s knowledge and expertise are second to none. Working with Shoreline High Gloss as your certified high gloss painting contractor means pairing with professionals who have a depth of experience in high gloss paint preparation and application in various situations. Our specialists are highly trained to apply high gloss paint perfectly every time and offer these benefits:
- We use only the best filler-free paints in the industry.
- We know how to address a variety of complex surface issues.
- Our preparation approach prevents woodwork tannin bleed through.
- We’ve mastered our application process for a brushstroke-free result.
- We can prepare slick surfaces for the strongest possible paint bond.
A Highly Qualified and Insured Team You Can Trust
Our team is fully licensed, bonded and insured, giving you peace of mind. We are also one of only eight Fine Paints of Europe Master Certified Painters worldwide, with each team member trained extensively in complex high gloss paint practices, ensuring only the best in quality and craftsmanship. Our exemplary qualifications underscore why prestigious clients and esteemed designers highly recommend Shoreline High Gloss:
- Fully certified: All Shoreline High Gloss professional painters are fully bonded, licensed and insured.
- Employees only: We never use third-party contractors. All of our long-term painters are experienced, highly trained employees.
- Specialized training: As Fine Paints of Europe Master Certified Painters, we’re formally trained in complex high-gloss application techniques.
- Industry experts: Our artisans are recognized leaders in the industry recommended by one of the world’s finest specialty paint manufacturers.
Additionally, leadership is present at every job site at all times. For the entire duration of your project, a crew leader, general manager and job site supervisor are present at your home during working hours to guarantee superior standards of safety and professionalism are upheld.
The Best High Gloss Paints and Products in the World
Our Fine Paints of Europe Master Certified Painter qualification is a testament to our commitment to offering only premium paints. All our paints come from high-end manufacturers, and we provide a broad range of options for different surfaces. The result is a luxurious finish and a highly durable, upscale appearance.
As a Fine Paints of Europe Master Certified Painter, Shoreline High Gloss utilizes only the highest caliber formulas from one of the world’s leading luxury paint brands to bring our clients’ paint gloss finishes to life. You can trust our products are:
- Architectural-grade: We use the highest quality primers, and our paints are filler-free, highly pigmented and composed of the finest bases.
- Long-lasting: Our fast-drying paints won’t lose their luster or yellow, and will look beautiful for 10 years or more — significantly longer than other brands.
- Eco-friendly: An excellent option for interior spaces, our odorless, 100% water-based Eurolux Acrylic Interior gloss paint is Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design-certified (LEED) and contains low volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Durable: Our highest quality products ensure your cabinets, doors and other heavily used surfaces can take a scrubbing and look incredible for years.
- Marine quality: High-gloss Hollandlac paint is so resilient, your boat could be painted with this and sail into the Atlantic Ocean with zero issues.
- Wide-ranging: Paints from Fine Paints of Europe come in virtually unlimited shades and colors.
Guaranteed Satisfaction With Every Application
We are a family-owned and operated business and see each customer as a member of our extended Shoreline High Gloss family. That’s why you’ll experience unparalleled service excellence when you partner with us for your high gloss paint application. Our service quality is why we have such a high degree of repeat business.
Project photos, repeat customers and reviews are the most reliable indicators of what you can expect from a company. Our clients’ stunning interior transformations speak for themselves.
Transform Your Home With Shoreline High Gloss
Now’s the time to step into a refreshed, elevated home. Shoreline High Gloss has the precision, specialized training, certification and superior quality to provide the most beautiful high-shine finishes for your walls and cabinets. With rave reviews, decades of experience and our Fine Paints of Europe Master Certified Painter distinction, you can trust us to get the job done right the first time.
Our New York and Palm Beach-based, family-owned and operated company offers expert high gloss services that transform our delighted clients’ spaces. Schedule your consultation and free estimate by calling us at 212-764-3059 or contacting us online today.